Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Ability Professional Network, LLC
Columbus , OH 43215
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a premier HVAC distributor and has asked us to recruit two Territory Managers for its Columbus, Ohio market. The Territory Manager is responsible for the acquisition, development, and growth of both new and existing customers and the sale of the organization's products and services and provides ongoing support to their book of business.
- Ability to develop and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets by generating sales growth via prospecting potential new customers and developing current accounts with new product groups and services.
- Account management to maintain the satisfactory sales goals and ensure that the customers are properly serviced by the branch employees and orders fulfilled accurately and timely.
- Serve as a resource to customers with understanding contracts, proposals, product information and availability, recommend product lines, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends.
- Ability to act independently with a sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges with the emphasis on relationships and results.
- Represent the company demonstrating product lines and services at trade shows and sales exhibits.
- Keep informed of new products, services, HVAC industry trends and other general information of
interest to customers by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
and maintaining personal networks.
- Monitor competitive activity and develop new methods to penetrate key markets or business
- Troubleshoot problems, answer questions and address customers regarding products provided and
- Ability to drive to the locations of the customers or clients.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Minimum 5 years HVAC sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years HVAC distributor industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of HVAC distribution industry preferred
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license.
- Able to calculate and negotiate monetary transactions
- Experience with Microsoft office, POS software, and inventory programs