Temporary-Marketing Graphics Designer
New York , NY 10001
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Graphics Designer/Marketing Coordinator -
Location: New York, NY
Time: This is a 6th Month Contract Position
HealthCorps is a national 501 (c)(3) corporation that gives teens tools to improve their physical and mental health so they can learn to live more productive and happier lives. Founded in 2003 by Dr. Mehmet Oz, HealthCorps mission is to help raise a generation of healthy students, using innovative approaches that help teens grow physically fit and mentally strong. We provide the support thats as disruptive as the incredible challenges teens face today which didnt even exist one generation before. HealthCorps students exercise more, eat better, and practice positive thought.
Description of Services (Scope of Work) Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
Perform contracting services as a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator. The assignment is expected to last 6 months. The ideal candidate possesses strong design experience and will be able to take broad concepts and create mainly digital content. They will also oversee consistent branding company-wide and work with photo and video materials. They will have the opportunity to share creative input about the website, social media, and branding designs and concepts as well.
Send us the link to your portfolio
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
- Strong ability to create original and compelling graphic design work.
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, (with emphasis in) Illustrator.
- Experience using Premiere or Final Cut.
- Experience curating and brainstorming engaging content for social media.
- Shoot and edit photo and video content as needed.
- Retouching and maintaining image quality across the website and platforms.
- Ensure brand consistency and create uniform marketing materials with a cohesive tone of voice across platforms within HealthCorps brand.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines as well as elevate its potential.
- Confidence reaching out internally for marketing and design materials.
- Ability to work on-schedule with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned.
- Experience designing and pitching marketing campaigns.
- General interest in health and wellness.
- Ability to collaborate. This means being a leader and a team player.
- Ability to take constructive feedback as well as provide constructive feedback.
- Bachelors degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Nonprofit organization experience preferred.
- Strong portfolio of design work: showing solutions to problems through effective design and concepts.
- Highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Creative eye with understanding of typography, color, and visual identity.
- Experience with web design and web marketing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent illustration skills.
- Photography and editing experience.
- Strong writing and editorial skills; a plus.
- Videography experience; a plus.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, FTP, and development principles; a plus
- Self-motivated and comfortable working on solo projects with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have your own laptop with Adobe Creative Suite.
Full time 35 hours per week, working hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm