Job Summary The Customer Solutions Specialist Interacts with sales and operations to support the customer order process which includes pre-sale and post-sales service functions. This role provides administrative support to the Customer Solutions team. Essential Duties and
Supports Contract Review to ensure all order details are accurate.
Releases orders in Orders Workbench
Uploads SIMI reports to Orders Workbench
Perform Orders Workbench review and maintenance
Prepare documents for Outside Processing of parts
Aligns with Operations to ensure orders will be processed per customers specification
Supports gathering information from Sales and Engineering to ensure the SRF is completed for all parts to be processed first time.
Follows up on customer orders working with Operations to meet plant lead times.
Prepares and provides data for customer order reports as requested
Constant communication with plant to align on order commitments.
Works with Operations to provide expedites when possible. Ensures orders are billed accurately for any expedites or change requests.
Manages NCRs and DMRs to close and move orders to invoicing.
FOI report transmittal and processing disposition
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Follows up and coordinates customer issues to ensure resolution.
Supports financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
Supports gathering data for service reports.
Works weekends to support all Customer Solution activities.
May be required to work holidays per Manager scheduling.
Supports coverage for CSS staff on PTO, travel, etc. as required
Minimum high school diploma
Minimum 3 years customer service or service related experience.
Effective oral and written communication skills
Proficient in data entry; computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
Semiconductor industry experience a plus
Adaptable to change
Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and different learning styles
Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
Effective in fast paced work environment
Other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a full list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
VIEW JOBS10/13/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-11T00:00Description:
The Patient Access Specialist provides telephone reception and appointing services for the patient in accordance with regional policies and procedures. They work directly under the supervision of the Manager and in collaboration with the Health Care Team. Staff members in this position may perform all or a combination of the duties described depending upon their assigned work area and the specific needs of the department.
* Appointing: Review medical chart to appoint according to scripts and guidelines.
* Schedule/reschedule/cancel appointments for services, according to scripts and guidelines.
* Places calls for appointment reminders and quality measure outreach.
* Collect care specific information for Primary Care or Specialty Care services.
* Messaging: Review medical chart to collect information for messages to send to health care team.
* Routes incoming calls from patients, physicians, nurses and other departments according to scripts and guidelines.
* Answers routine administrative inquires.
* Forwards medical and other complex inquires to appropriate personnel.
* Take messages as necessary.
* Manage electronic in-basket in multiple system applications.
* General Services: Assist patients by providing phone numbers, facility directions and office layouts; directing to other departments and administrative services for further information, for example (but not limited to) Membership Services, Dental and Pharmacy.
* Handle ingoing and outgoing departmental mail and correspondence with patients.
* Other related duties as developed per department need.
* Registration: Verify insurance eligibility and/or update all demographic information per regional policies, including Personal Provider Selection, Language Preference and Special Needs.
* Request and/or obtain a patient medical record number when necessary.
* Verify health insurance coverage and follow appropriate policy/procedure.
* Explain co-pays, cost shares and any other applicable fees.
* Create Guarantor accounts as necessary before and after Membership Service Department hours.
* Complete Scheduling form with above data and transfer to the Registration for completion of the pre-registration and pre-verification functions.
* Refers to the financial counselor as appropriate.
* Collect past due balances as appropriate.
* Practice Organization: Coordinate referrals process including wait lists per department policies and procedures.
* Track referrals to specialty care by utilizing the consultation/referral system as needed in those areas where this responsibility currently exists for the individual in this classification.
* Request copies of films, CD's, test reports, and results from outside facilities.
* Coordinate schedules per department guidelines to maximize access.
* Collect and organize data per department guidelines.
* For example, researching and collating data from Health Connect, online quality and performance reports, MOV data, and other sources, on an ongoing basis.
* Develop and submit ongoing reports as requested including statistics, charts, and graphs using multiple computer programs and business math skills.
* Update departmental policies and forms.
* One (1) year of call center experience OR two (2) years of customer service experience using multiple telephone lines.
* Two (2) years of experience keyboarding/typing and navigating multiple computer applications in a Windows environment including data input.
* High School Diploma/GED.
* Final candidates will need to complete Contact Center Simulation assessment with minimum competency score of fiftieth (50th) percentile or higher.
* Final candidates will complete approved medical terminology course within six months of date of hire.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and ability to switch tasks frequently.
* Strong complex problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
* Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and ability to switch tasks frequently.
* Five (5) years of call center experience OR five (5) years of customer service experience using multiple telephone lines preferred.
* Experience or education in the Health Care field preferred.
* Two (2) years post-high school education preferred.
Primary Location: Oregon,Hillsboro,Tanasbourne Regional Contact Center 3175 NE Alocle Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Variable Workdays: Variable - Full Time/Coded Replacment & Temporary Positions Available Working Hours Start: Variable Working Hours End: Variable Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: SEIU - Local 49 Job Level: Entry Level Job Category: Customer Services Department: Call Center Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Click here for additional requirements >
VIEW JOBS10/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-13T00:00Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you'll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy's to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More "
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
The Seasonal Jewelry Ringer is responsible providing excellent customer service when performing functions related to the POS system and other operational tasks as necessary. The associate is also responsible for fulfillment and performing other duties as necessary. When not assisting customers, this associate is responsible for the operational aspects of running the department including but not limited to processing new receipts, merchandising the floor, filling in the floor, taking markdowns, signing and setting sales, doing RTVs, BOPS and Fulfillment orders.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Jewelry Ringer Associate arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
* Be proficient in POS systems including Search and Send.
* Proactive in assisting Jewelry customers who are using devices to shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own.
* Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
* Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached.
* Handle Jewelry returns courteously and professionally and suggest merchandise to convert the return into a sale.
* Suggest additional merchandise to compliment customer selection and engage the customer.
* Offer to put purchase on customer's Macy's charge account toward the end of the shopping experience.
* Reinforce customer's selection and package merchandise with care.
* Invite customers to come back and thank them by name whenever possible.
* Maintain register bay supply levels and alert supervisor when supplies need reordered.
* Maintain department recovery standards; including returns.
* Assist in replenishment of stock and replenishment on to the sales floor.
* Participate in stockroom maintenance, organization, and housekeeping.
* Process damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise.
* Assist with the movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance sets.
* Assist in inventory and markdown processes.
* Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
* Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
* Follows shortage programs and procedures as they pertain to the receiving function.
* Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
* Assist with special projects as assigned.
* Perform other duties as necessary, including but not limited to watch sizing and ear piercing.
* Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
* Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the supervisor.
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
* No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
* Prior experience in Jewelry preferred.
* Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
* Able to use a calculator.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
* This position involves constant moving and standing.
* Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
* Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
* May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
* May involve reaching above eye level.
* Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
* Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
* Must be able to work quickly and effectively to process large volumes of merchandise.
* Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. – including Macy's and Bloomingdale's – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.
Help make life
VIEW JOBS10/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-10T00:00Transition Assistant / 4 Hours / Miller Education East / Start Date: 10/21/2019 / 11 Month Work Calendar / Temporary
Internal Classified employees are not eligible to apply for open positions during their probationary period of employment.
Hiring Administrator: Tiffany Mosqueda
Provide support to students transitioning beyond their high school career. Visit job sites and provide vocational supports to students. Connect students with District approved community groups and programs.
* High school diploma or its equivalent
* Proficient oral and written communication skills in English
* Proficient in the use of computer and Internet based applications, including but not
limited to email and systems applications
* Experience with engaging students with activities and programs
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (bilingual is defined as fluency in reading, writing and speaking two languages as determined by District screening tool)
* "Highly Qualified" Status preferred (two years of post-secondary education or an associates (or higher) degree; or District approved academic assessment)
To view the full job description please visit the following link: Transition Assistant
Hillsboro School District 1JHillsboroOR