Temp Patient Concierge (Front Desk)-Seattle Downtown, Northwest Eye Surgeons
Seattle , WA 98104
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join an established and growing multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice!
Northwest Eye Surgeons is the premier eye surgical center in the Northwest and remains committed to its tradition of personalized, high quality patient care, advanced technology and excellent results. Our staff includes a nationally-recognized team of specialized ophthalmic surgeons and optometric physicians, with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of eye surgical services.
Our team is our most valuable resource so we cultivate a team-oriented environment where caring staff is rewarded for, and takes pride in providing outstanding patient care. Join our team to work with high quality people, have pride in the results being delivered, and have growth opportunity in an expanding industry.
An ideal candidate will be patient-focused with a love for the senior community. We are looking to fill a Temporary, Full Time position in our Seattle Downtown Clinic. Northwest Eye Surgeons is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and full benefits packages including PTO and 401(k) matching.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes and greets all patients, visitors, in person or over the phone and enjoy constant public contact
- Supporting the member/patient experience through active listening, seeking to understand and building relationships with our member/patient.
- Greets all members/patients/anyone that approaches your work space appropriately with a smile.
- Assist with way finding along with environment monitoring of member/patient areas.
- Assist with scheduling routine and follow-up appointments as needed
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving during challenging patient interactions and situations.
- Ability to recognize and to follow appropriate procedures for medical and non-medical emergencies.
- Addressing and correcting eligibility issues
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service orientation, problem solving, and verbal communication abilityAnswers the phone while maintaining a polite and consistent phone manner
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Utilize current EHR to accurately and efficiently document and task messages
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one-year general office experience in a healthcare setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Windows environment, and strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and follow through on tasks to completion
- Background check and on line testing required for final candidates
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off