Temp Customer Service /Scheduling Rep
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Tampa , FL 33602
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Temp customer service /scheduling rep needs 5 years of service industry experience managing service operations and / or service scheduling.
Temp customer service /scheduling rep requires:
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired
- Customer service rep
Temp customer service /scheduling rep duties:
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service.
- Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need. Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customers’ expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed.
- Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need. Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules
- Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians.
- Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.