Temp Collector needs 2-5 years minimal experience working in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, or Cash Applications.
Temp Collector requires;
SAP experience preferred.
Experience dealing with industry account base
Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting Field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
Temp Collector duties:
Responsible for analyzing and collecting on past due accounts and determining which collection tool are to be used depending on the collection strategy assigned for the period.
Ascertains the degree of delinquency and collection procedure to follow for all assigned accounts.
Negotiate with customers without jeopardizing their relationship with client to collect all past due money or resolve payment problems for client.
performed within significant time constraints in order to increase cash flow for the corporation, stay with predetermined standards established by management, and to ensure incoming orders are not delayed due to delinquencies.
Actively participates in resolving major account issues to maintain strong customer relationships and arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for the customer, sales team and the company.
Accurately prepares adjustments and or journal entries.
VIEW JOBS12/4/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-03T00:00JOB REQUISITION
In-House Temp Receptionist - Austin
TX AUSTIN NORTH
Robert Half is seeking a Receptionist, who administers front desk responsibilities, including but not limited to, answering and directing incoming phone calls, greeting candidates and clients, directing visitors to the appropriate person within the office. May be required to assist with mailings, data entry and other administrative office duties.
* Greet candidates/clients/visitors arriving in office and direct to the appropriate person.
* Provide all applicable forms needed for completion to candidates and coordinate testing.
* Review and submit Form I-9 and appropriate documentation per the Corporate Audit Compliance Guidelines.
* Use existing rules and procedure to guide actions and address issues in a timely way.
* Relate to people in an open, friendly and accepting manner.
* Involve others as appropriate when issues affect them.
* Welcome and acknowledge the ideas and input of others.
* Remain positive and respectful even in difficult situations.
* Answer all incoming calls and directs calls to the appropriate person. Check branch divisional voicemails and deliver to the appropriate person.
* Listen carefully to others and communicate clearly and concisely.
* Write with accuracy, simplicity and completeness. Keep others informed.
* Adapt to various changes and requests from clients, candidates and internal staff.
* As required, assist with courtesy reminder calls for the following day's appointments, mailings, data entry and other administrative duties determined by the Branch, Region or District.
* Deal constructively with mistakes and setbacks. Accept and use feedback, without becoming defensive.
* Seek opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills.
* Provide answers as appropriate to customers and internal staff.
* Asks questions to accurately identify customer needs and follows up to ensure problems are solved. Meets or exceeds customer service needs and reports barriers.
* Opens branch office each business day. Ensures front office is neat and presentable.
* Demonstrates reliable attendance and arrives on time.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 2+ years experience handling heavy phone traffic (multiple phone line systems) in a highly professional formal office environment with public contact.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
* Working knowledge of database entry and reporting preferred.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans.
* UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
* OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an "Ethics First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship Report here.
Watch this video to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
TX AUSTIN NORTHRobert Half InternationalAustinTX
VIEW JOBS11/1/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-30T00:00Job Description:
This position involves regular communication with Sales reps and requires a "Can Do" attitude to ensure reps receive what they need when they require it. This will include lifting packages up to 50lbs, inspection of medical instrumentation, reconciling inventory used or missing in returned sets and resolving problems as they arise. The ideal candidate must possess excellent problem solving skills, communication skills and a positive attitude working in a team environment.
This position also performs administrative duties in support of activities related to the shipping and receiving of materials, maintaining and updating logs or metrics in Excel and working closely with other cross-functional teams to ensure accurate inventory counts.
The Logistics Coordinator will spend about 50 % of the day on a computer or phone and the other 50% performing manual duties related to inventory.
Associates Degree or High School Diploma with 2+ years work experience in related field.
Detailed driven and professional communication skills
Problem solving/Analytical skills
Ability to lift 50 lbs
Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods
Positive "can do" Attitude and willingness to help others
Experience with Oracle or Inventory management system
Experience with FedEx Shipping software
Experience in the Medical Device industry
Some experience with Excel Reports
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
VIEW JOBS11/2/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-31T00:00Requisition ID: 152026
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Texas-Austin-7401 E Ben White Blvd. Austin, TX 78741
Posted Date: 11/1/2019 11:50:42 AM
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of Alorica's programs, policies, and technology. Monitor a minimum of twenty calls per day per TSR/CSR, per assigned shift.
* Maintain accurate and sufficient documentation of TSR/CSR calls including
positive observations, as well as areas of needed improvement.
* Provide ongoing QA Call Evaluations to the appropriate Operations Manager/Supervisor.
* Tape presentations as required for counseling sessions and client review.
* Maintain orderly environment ensuring the QA Booth has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials, floor map and seating charts.
* Participate in answering live calls, handling problem calls and counseling telephone representatives as required. Ability to utilize counseling as a tool to coach and develop representatives.
* Participate in monitoring and calibration sessions with clients
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor
Minimum Education and Experience:
* An Associates Degree (AA) from an accredited university or college; or a High school diploma, GED and 1 years related work experience
* Experience (2+) years in a call center environment.
* Some prior supervision experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
* Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
* Ability to write reports, and business correspondence.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
* Strong attention to detail and some experience in Verification