Telephony SME With 12 + Years Experience (Ng9-1-1/Esinet Environment Exp Highly Desired)
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 weeks ago
NO AGENCIES PLEASEPartner Expectations:
- Candidates submitted has been screened against the mandatory requirements and passed a technical interview
- Candidates submitted must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
:Telephony SME SP3Work Location
: New York, NYAnticipated Start Date
:10/26/2020Expected Project Duration
:10/24/2021Project Name:Project Description:Position Description:
Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements used by NYC;Independently review the current NYC E9-1-1 infrastructure;Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, concerns and potential barriers to migration;Provide solution for how NYC can transition to a NG9-1-1/ESInet environment;Determine the level of effort to procure, design, and implement a NG9-1-1 system;Incorporate applicable federal, state and professional organizations standards and guidelines for a NG9-1-1 system;Identify potential impacts to the current E9-1-1/PSAC operations, and any associated Police, Fire, Emergency Medical or other NYC operations;Mandatory Qualifications:
- Minimum 12 years experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.Desired Qualifications:
- Background in Public Safety communication technologies.
- Extensive experience in the following technology areas: Public Safety systems, Quality Assurance, Systems Design, Development, Integration and Testing
- Experience and knowledge in Legacy Centrex (DMS100) Call Platform, Centrex Trunk Infrastructure to PSAP premises.
- Experience in DMS 100 CO to CO Internetworking, SS7 translation, 10 digit-dialing, and SIP trunking.
- Experience in DMS 100 ACD configuration and structure, and Vesta DMS 3.0 SP4 E911 contact center platform.
- Experience in Digital PBX backup systems, selective router design, and Meta switch design.
- Demonstrated knowledge in GIS systems, dependencies, and influence on call routing.
- Demonstrated knowledge in 911 Logging and Recording models and profiles.
- Knowledge of NENA standards and compliance.Special Requirements:
Normal business hrs M-F 35 hr/wk (not including mandatory unpaid meal break after 6 hrs of work). If more than 35 hrs/wk, consultant must request OT in agencys timekeeping system and the PM must approve hrs worked above the wkly max.GreenFoot Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.