San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As the leader in the corporate event planning, travel and hospitality industries, we are seeking an experienced telemarketer to join our team in Sausalito, CA. The candidate we seek is someone who enjoys and excels in making outbound calls to meeting planners, to invite them to attend our national conferences.
- Must have 1-2 years prior experience as a telemarketer.
- Able to maneuver through the cold call process to get to the qualified decision maker(s).
- Must be willing to work from the company's office location in
- They will need to be able to deliver prepared scripts clearly and effectively to customers.
- The candidate will also excel at listening and closing skills, possess strong organizational skills and is familiar with how to track activities through Sales Force.
- And most of all, we want someone who is passionate about dialing for results!
We will provide training which includes:
- Learning about the company's products, services and status in the marketplace.
- Teaching how to use the office phone system, computers, and database software.
- Rehearsing phone scripts and practicing calls.
Position based in our Sausalito, CA headquarters and working remotely is not an option.
Smart Meetings magazine covers the meetings and incentives industry throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. We have a readership of 85,000 qualified and active event professionals throughout the United States and Canada. Over the past couple of years, our Smart Events have really taken off. These intimate, educational meeting planner events, will be going on throughout the year. To find out more about the magazine, our Smart Events and our website, visit SmartMeetings.com. Position located in our Sausalito, CA Headquarters