Telehealth Project Manager
Hawkins Point Partners
Cambridge , MA 02138
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hawkins Point Partners has an immediate need on its Lexington Massachusetts team for a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager to support and integrate new telehealth technology into in process clinical trials. The ideal candidate will have requirements management expereince along with customer service skills. Must be able to execute as a trusted advisor between scientific clinical system users and telehealth technology. Must have a strong vendor management along with EDC-Electronic Data Capture skills. Core to this role will be the ability to Set-up and maintained standardized processes for EDC Build. This person will introduce new telehealth technology into clinical trials. This person will integrate telehealth technology with three clinical trials and scale up to one hundred clinical trials. Ability to create and implement a standardized, documented and repeatable business process-based on user requirements-is key to this role.
- Strong requirements management/business elicitation skills. Able to execute as a trusted advisor between scientific clinical business community and telehealth software vendors. Vendor Management skills and ability to hold vendors to established timelines and agreed service levels is key.
- Strong foundation in drug manufacturing clinical tracking skills. Understanding of validated 21 CFR environments, EDC-Electronic Data Capture/ the ability to set-up and maintain a standardized process supporting an EDC build.
- Expereince and understanding of data capture clinical trial systems along with best business practices of integration with cutting edge telehealth technology. Examples of telehealth technology include secure email, online video conferencing and eVisit telehealth platform. Expertise in cloud data storage is a plus.
- Core project management skills-write a project charter and schedule, keep a project within scope, track budget, implement best integration practices and establish a standardized documented and repeatable clinical trial integration process in a (21 CFR) validated environment.
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree in a related discipline
- PMP-Project Management Professional Certification is a plus.
At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives.