Telecommunications Specialist - Journeyman
People, Technology & Processes
Aberdeen Proving Ground , Maryland 21005
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Telecommunications Specialist - JourneymanJob Location:
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDSalary:
Competitive, Depends on QualificationsClearance:
Secret (must be current and active)Travel:
Up to 25% CONUS and potential OCONUSPurpose:
To provide program management, business, acquisition and engineering support services to augment PEO C3Ts core Government personnel and turn-key solutions to support the missions of the PEO and its associated project managers (PMs) and customers. This support will be conducted in close coordination with project leads from the various PEO C3T program offices.Responsibilities:
Education and Certifications:
- Provides support to the design, development, test, production and system integration of assigned systems.
- Applies technical knowledge of communications systems, technical planning and operations.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required, in Communications or a related discipline preferred.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACTAbout the company:
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Four (4) additional years of direct, relevant, technical experience may substitute for Bachelor's Degree requirement.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.Guiding Principles
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds Fresh Beanies
- 401(k)with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year