A full-service, turnkey utility contractor is seeking a Telecommunications AutoCAD Drafter
to join their Billings team!
We are a team of professionals committed to delivering customer-focused, technology-driven solutions in all areas of utility construction.Ideal
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday in Billings, Montana. Qualified candidates seeking a part time position are also encouraged to apply!
- Three years of telecommunications/wireless AutoCAD 2016 or newer drafting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge of NESC, NEC and OSHA standards
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with drafters and engineers
- Working knowledge of right-of-way, public utility easement protocols, utility design and aerial/underground installation
- Knowledge of IPS site surveys to include field notes, photos and building entrance methods
- Valid Driver's License with limited driving issues
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test