Teen Mentor/Residential Counselor
Port Townsend , WA 98368
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking to hire 5 teen mentors/residential counselors for a youth treatment facility.
Shifts: 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am
- Weekends are required. Usually Sunday –Thursday schedule (to make sure the person in this role has at least one day free during the weekend)
Pay: $Hourly (based on experience)
Benefits: full benefits
Opportunity: Lots of advancement opportunities availableJob Description:
- Responsible for being aware of where all assigned residents are and what they are doing at all times.
- When assigned to a one-to-one with a client, the requirement is to have eyes on the client at all times during the assigned period.
- Facilitate residential daily schedule including participating in, and providing support to residents, to include but not limited to, activities such as chores, deep clean of designated space, meal service, laundry service, groups, activities, and events.
- Provide transportation to residents for community outings and meetings in a company vehicle in a safe and legal manner.