Pittsburgh , PA 15219
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you an experienced IT staffing professional yearning to be free? Do you want to work in an environment that encourages you to be your own boss while rallying behind you every step of the way to achieve your goals? One of Vaco's newest offices is poised for extreme growth and seeking driven individuals who want to be part of this latest powerhouse startup.
- Named a Forbes' Best Professional Recruitment Firm in America (2018, #4)
- Award-winning national consulting and placement firm named to Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies 12 YEARS in a row!
- Over 38 international locations and growing, with more than 7500+ clients including household names like Google, Facebook, YouTube, and more…
A Day in the Life
The IT Recruiter partners with the Business Development Team to identify/screen/qualify candidates for IT positions ranging from Help Desk Support and Application Development to Network Engineering, CIOs, CTOs, and more. Duties include:
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates primarily for clients located in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Review and understand technical job requirement requirements and technical skills.
- Reviews, reformats and presents resumes to meet client expectations
- Develop strategies designed to qualify candidates through various tools or network.
- Negotiate pay rates with consultants based on position requirements
- Meet with candidates in person, telephone, or video conference to assess qualifications.
- Work with Sales team to help drive the delivery strategy for your candidates.
- Guaranteed base salary + uncapped commission
- $0 healthcare premiums for select individual plans
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure.
- Annual all-expenses-paid incentive trips for you and a guest (*top performer program*)
- Ongoing training and development including Mentorship Program, Leadership Academy, Nationwide Engage the World training, and Vacology (sales and recruitment training in Nashville, TN).
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in IT recruiting, staffing, and/or related sales experience.
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding performance goals.
- Detailed, organized, and adaptable.
- Economically motivated with high desire to grow professionally and financially.