Technology & Program Support Analyst - Purple Ant
1871 Member Companies
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Purple Ant is an IoT based multi-tenant SaaS solution that enables property insurers to increase retention by providing a device agnostic monitoring solution for smart homes.
Smart Home sector is an exciting place to be in today with sharply increasing adoption rate fueled by accelerating technology changes.
Duties and responsibilities
This position is for a technology and program support team member working with the engineering team currently building and deploying IoT solutions based on AWS. The person can work from home from any location within USA.
Our product features a React Native based mobile app currently hosted on AWS and deriving data from multiple smart devices leveraging protocols including MQTT and JSON.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the development partners (based in east coast) and customers to track the project status and ensure effective communication
- Collate and track features that need to be built going forward (in Trello and Jira)
- Configure, test and ship smart home hardware units and associated mobile app
- Incident support (8 X 5 support from 9 AM to 5 PM CST) customer inputs received by emails and resolved remotely
- 5+ years programming experience
- Managed at least one software program or project
- Under graduate degree in computer science or other form of technical certification
- Familiarity with cloud and/or IoT technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for utilizing team software
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well with others