Technology Program Manager/Product Owner
South Gate , CA 90280
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position: Technology Program Manager/Product Owner
Location:South Gate, CA
Tax Terms: W2
Interview: Telephonic + F2F
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the product backlog.
- Ensures close collaboration with the development teams.
- Works closely with design and quality assurance to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
- Has technical product knowledge
- Contributes to the work of the Commercial Product Management team as they define a product differentiation strategy.
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product.
- Create the product development roadmap which communicates the mid to .long team development plans.
- Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release.
- Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs.
- Advocates on behalf of the customer for the development team.
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution.
- Play a key role in resolving business and development team conflicts.
- Contribute to a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Mentor and Coach teams in agile processes and tools. Strong experience with Agile Project Management Tools including Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, not just at issue tracking level, but also for data mining, dashboarding and status reporting.
- Forecast sprint iterations with concerned business partners to better understand dependencies between tasks and teams.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution between Scrum Masters and business stakeholders. Shield sprint teams from outside distractions and unintended dependencies and interference.
- Communicate with other teams and management on project progress and dependency handling and ensure the transparency of the team.
- Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments.
A key attribute we value in hiring onto this team is positive energy role modeling. If you naturally bring smiles to the faces of those you work with, then we want to meet you soon.
Specific qualification we see in people who will likely best succeed in this role:
- A passion for transportation, logistics, warehouse and/or distribution, with an understanding of how these services add value to international and domestic supply chains.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- + 5 years of experience with implementation, execution and support of warehouse management systems (WMS)
- An understanding of SQL DB infrastructures; with interface coding coding in C#; UI development in HTML5; all in the .NET framework;