Tygart Technology, Inc.
Clarksburg , West Virginia 20871
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tygart is currently seeking aTechnical Writerto work as part of a strategic management team to assist, facilitate, or manage business process efforts for a DoJ customer. The successful candidate will have practical experience as a technical writer supporting system development efforts.Responsibilities
- Carry out research and perform analysis on topics assigned to them.
- Fact-check any data collected during the research process.
- Use analytical and conceptual thinking skills to developproject briefs or developcontent for writing assignments in optimal formats
Tygart Technology, Inc. is a premier professional services and software development organization providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) services to public and commercial sector customers. Founded in 1992, Tygart's customer first mind set and agile development methodology have led to our continued success. Tygart supports the Department of Defense, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Intelligence Community, Federal Election Commission, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, and various other Federal and State organizations and maintains offices in West Virginia and Northern Virginia.Tygart Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
- An active Top Secret security clearance preferred
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in English, communication, businessadministration or technical writing is desired.
- A minimum of four years experience converting technical information acquired intoreadable, easy-to-understand content tailored to their specific audience is required.
- A minimum of four years experience using word-processing software, includingcontent management systems is required. Microsoft applications is desired.
- Possess written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-pacedenvironment.
- Possess analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Possessfamiliarity with various writing style guides or project briefs and usethem to develop content for assignments.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language, especially the rulesof syntax, punctuation, and grammar.