Power3 Solutions And Partnering Companies
Annapolis Junction , MD 20701
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Location: Annapolis Junction, MDSalary Range: $140k-$158k (Depending on Experience)GIGATEC
is an engineering company with a passion for defending national security by engineering innovative solutions to next-gen challenges for the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC), delivering technical services to mission-critical areas of Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering, and Data Analytics.The Technical Writer
shall be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing technical documentation across multiple media formats. Documentation shall be related to but not limited to system access policies and procedures, system architecture, deployed software products, user-facing tutorials, SOPs, EULAs, Security Polices, How to Guides, and internal team policies and procedures. The Technical Writer shall work with the projects Software Engineers and SMEs to gather the required technical information necessary to maintain aforementioned artifacts.
Position Required Skills:
- Experience with the Linux CLI including understanding of terminology used in order to provide related documentation
- Experience implementing complex documentation practices within a software development environment
- Experience creating various technical documentation for a wide audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience using the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience using the MS Office Tool Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Vision
Position Desired Skills
- Familiar with fast-paced software development lifecycle to include unit and integration testing, bug reporting and production software support leveraging a DevOps model
- Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and standard software development tool suites.
- Six (6) years experience as a TW in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Active TS/SCI with FS Poly required.
Benefits:We offer exceptional benefits andtechnically challenging opportunitiesin a collaborative work environmentthat values continuous learning,growth and inter-personal connection.
- Health / Dental / Vision / HSA
- Retirement Plans - 10% 401K
- 30 Days PTO + Fed Holidays
- Student Loan Repayment
- Unlimited Certification Training
- Remote Work / Flex Schedule
- Multiple Incentive Bonuses
- Team Bonding Events
- Coffee Membership
- Gym Membership