Washington , DC 20036
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Certification or licensure in information systems security
- Highly knowledgeable in compliance and governance fundamentals and supporting disciplines including risk management, audit, and compliance
- Ability to effectively communicate, build relationships, negotiate, and present ideas
- Ability to work remotely
- Project planning skills
If you are seeking a job that enables you to utilize your technical writing expertise in a rewarding environment, then we would love to have you join our team! As a valuable member of our technical writing team, you will become the trusted face of our company by making critical decisions and establishing strategies that ensure information is accurate, gathered efficiently, and available promptly. You will also use your high level of expertise to serve as a liaison and act as a bridge between entities while implementing processes that ensure appropriate and consistent responses to meet control requirements. Experience the thrill of working intimately with a team of industry leaders to foster trust and establish rapport with our clients.Job Responsibilities
- Support the development process of multiple technical documents to include specifications, user manuals, requirements, and test plans.
- Provide evidence of compliance with business, regulatory, and legal requirements for both clients and the company.
- Understand operational concepts to generate documentation for validated systems or repair manual revisions.
- Organize and synthesize business and medical literature by writing clear, accurate reviews of the documents.
- Liaise with developers and clients to gather pertinent data and offer support for process improvement.
- Create operational and systems qualification documentation to support the implementation of messaging services.
- Interpret highly specialized software features and functions into user-friendly, process-driven materials that promote the use and preparation of applications.
- Develop standard operating procedures, regulatory manuals, and training materials to promote efficient and thorough preservation of internal memory.
- Compile reports and other documentation alongside gathering, organizing, filing, and maintaining technical information, preparing text, and coordinating layout for printed or electronic publications.