Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
KP Recruiting Group
Tinley Park , IL 60477
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Summary of Position
The successful incumbent will be responsible for producing, editing and maintaining technical manuals, service manuals, and instruction sheets supporting the Company's Safety & Security Systems Group.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend product design review meetings to determine impact on manuals.
- Interview engineering, service, marketing, and outside suppliers to develop technical manuals and instruction sheets.
- Write technical documents in accordance with best commercial practices and within Company guidelines.
- Work with printing vendor to submit electronic files, verify proofs, and coordinate final print jobs.
- Coordinate language translations with vendors.
- Operate digital camera and related equipment to obtain photographs required for technical manuals.
- Create technical illustrations such as schematics, exploded views, block diagrams and other miscellaneous line artwork.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and other related engineering design and manufacturing documentation to generate work product.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Suite (InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Framemaker, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, professional, and self-motivated
- Able to understand and apply concepts associated with bill of materials