Complete Coach Works
Riverside , CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc.
offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.Employee Perks for a Drafter are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $18 - $22/HR based on experience and qualifications
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
- Company offers benefits and retirement plan options
- 2nd Chance Employers
Research and DevelopmentEssential Responsibilities
The Technical Writer, under the direction of the Drafting Supervisor, is responsible for taking complex technical information and translating it into an easily understandable format. Researches, writes and maintains content while working within department standards and guidelines.Specific Responsibilities
- Prepare instruction manuals
- Disseminate technical information in easy-to-understand language for a non-technical audience.
- Have technical accuracy in writing user documentation.
- Create software documentation after a thorough collaboration with subject matter experts and technical staff.
- Help other writers in creating documentation.
- Ability to take existing and potential content and improve it.
- Convert complex documentation to easy language for multiple audiences.
- Create product manuals with screenshots and tutorials.
- Write documentation for internal teams such as developers and programmers.
- Communicate complex ideas in a concise manner.
- Understand and explain complex technical concepts
Must be able to:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering or Computer Science; Or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven experience in writing technical documentation.
- Strong research and analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to undertake multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Excellent technical writing skills and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
- Basic graphic design skills; Drafting a plus.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...Visit:
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (instructor-led or online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 (Mon. - Fri. 8 AM - 3 PM)Call or Text:
http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conductspre-employment
physicals anddrug screenings
. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conductingrandom drug testing
at regular intervals.EEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc
. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.