Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SpringCM is the leader in the rapidly growing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) cloud software market. Our platform manages contracts, documents and all types of content, accelerating productivity for fast moving organizations using Salesforce. SpringCM serves over 600 clients globally and is led by a seasoned team of entrepreneurs that have built other successful companies. SpringCM has raised more than $45M in growth capital from leading VCs in Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We are seeking a Technical Trainer Specialist to become an integral part of our Education Services team! As a technical trainer, you will help train and create multimedia training solutions. In this role, you will deliver training content to our customers who are business users, developers, administrators and partners to drive adoption and usage of the SpringCM technology.
Youll have an ability to combine your enthusiasm for teaching and passion for technology by promoting learning and building strong customer relationships at the same time.
- Assist with onsite Instructor-Led and virtual Instructor-Led (ILT) training sessions to SpringCM customers and partners on a monthly basis in the United States and Europe
- Designing training content using ADDIE or other methods
- Design, develop, and maintain training courses and modules for customer online self-paced training
- Update training and associated documentation for each product update/release
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or other related fields is preferred
- Experience creating and delivering multimedia training materials
- The ability to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent communication skills and previous technology training experience
- 5+ years relevant experience required with eLearning authoring tools and technical training
- Creative problem solving
- Evidence of ability to create and deliver technical training is essential
- Ability to travel (25-35%)
Preferred Additional Skills
- Understand the document management, enterprise content management, and BPM markets as well as the following concepts:
- Document workflow/automation
- Business process automation
- Salesforce, and other CRM systems
- Cloud- and SaaS-based software architecture
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) such as Skilljar
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with Salesforce.
- Experience with Business Process Management or Business Process Modeling tool is a plus
- Familiarity with XML and XPATH queries is a plus