Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Palo Alto , CA 94301
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our clients fast-growing team seeks your help in creating memorable learning experiences and growing Their worldwide presence. Youll become an expert on their Search & AI-Driven analytics platform and use that breadth of knowledge to onboard new technical team members, develop our team, and ensure customer success.
Your main focus will be training new hires and implementation partners on our product, but as a growing startup, well let you wear all the hats you can handle. Youll get to learn about our products in depth and create exciting, fun, and accelerated learning experiences. You will develop learning content, deliver training in person, and help us grow a world class company.
This position is based at our headquarters in Palo Alto, California with up to 50% travel required
- Deliver in person training to enable our new hires and implementation partners to get up to speed on our products.
- Collaborate with the team on the strategy for product training and enablement.
- Design, develop, and deliver in person training programs and online courses, including course materials, exercises, and skills evaluations.
- Create assessments and certifications to ensure learning has occurred
- Minimum 3 years experience creating and delivering technical training in databases, business intelligence, or a related field.
- Bachelors or Masters degree, with a focus in Communications, Instructional Design, Information Management, or a related discipline.
- Deep understanding of database and/or business intelligence solutions, with the ability to simplify the concepts and teach them to students.
- Able to use and explain data loading, schema design, virtualization, and networking concepts.
- Intermediate SQL and Linux skills are required.
- Proven presentation and people skills that enable you to deliver engaging, entertaining, and effective in person training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn complex technical concepts and deliver them to a diverse audience.
- Up to 50% travel required, with some international travel.