Takeoff Technologies, Inc.
Waltham , MA 02451
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join an early stage startup that is disrupting the $5T grocery industry and moving into hyper-growth. You will learn about problem solving and technology in a hands-on environment with plenty of opportunities to take ownership of specific projects.
Takeoff Technologies has created a solution for on-line grocery that combines automated fulfillment with an end-to-end eGrocery technology stack. With our solution retailers can offer the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
The Tech Support team will play a critical role in supporting the operations and contributing to the continuous improvement of our technology solution.
- Frontline client technical support - understand the issue, reassure the customer, providing solutions, communicate with developers and report on resolution.
- Contribute to documentation for client training and troubleshooting.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Technology, and Operations teams to continually improve performance and enable growth.
- Provide coverage from 3 PM to 11PM EST
- Manage other projects as assigned.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting, able to take initiative and work well cross-functionally.
- Flexible, growth mind-set with a focus on problem solving.
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable working with new technology and data
- Experience working with helpdesk tools / remote monitoring / databases is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely if applicable