Technical Support Specialist
Lehi , UT 84043
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Slingshot Technology, Inc. is a Utah based start-up recognized by Inc Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies (#146!!!). We have remote employees working across several states. Slingshot Technology, Inc. believes in a world where conversations matter, where technology enhances human interaction instead of replacing it, and where people can effortlessly connect with service providers that help home feel like home.
We are looking for a computer savvy technical support team member to help maintain our workstations and assist our CIO with other technical needs.
Must be a resident of Utah, located within 30 minutes from Lehi, Utah
What you need:
- A positive attitude and are upbeat, reliable, and professional
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and continuously sharpen your technical skills
- Articulate and clear communication (written and verbal)
- Full-time availability (35+ hours/week) and scheduling flexibility
- Internal motivation - were looking for candidates who'll hit the ground running and provide excellent work without the need of a babysitter
- Gifted with computers and have an natural curiosity with technology
- Computer programming skills are not required. We are willing to teach you the skills required to succeed at this job. We only ask that you are a willing and prudent student who possess an above average interest and skill set with computer technology.
What youll do:
- Install, configure and monitor our remote and in house employee workstations
- Accept and resolve any helpdesk tickets assigned in a timely manner
- Assist in establishing or enhancing IT processes and procedures
- Install and upgrade PC hardware/software
- Troubleshoot employee technical issues
- Help fuel Slingshot's rapid growth
- Aid the CIO in any other tech related projects
: Good people skills, organization skills, appropriate grammar and business communication skills. Computer proficiency is a high priority. Attention to detail. Reliable. Also, any other information showcasing a high level of intelligence will be a bonus. Please include a resume and a few references.
What youll gain:
- Experience in a fun, fast-paced startup environment (Check us out on Glassdoor)
- Ground floor experience at a growing start-up, with more opportunities to grow than a two week old loaf of bread!
- A generous PTO allotment gives you the time to build the underground crime empire youve always dreamed of.
- Hang-gliding accident? Flesh-eating bacteria? We've got a Health Care plan for that.
- Dashboards. Pie graphs. Confusing acronyms. Weve got all the data you can crunch.
- Well help you prepare for your future like a squirrel caching acorns with a matching 401(k).
- You may not be the Pewter City Gym Leader, but we'll hook you up with a Gym Membership anyway!
Pay: $15 per hour
Time: This is a full time position that requires at least 35 hours a week.