Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Technical Support Specialist
Oak Creek , WI 53154
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you someone who has a genuine passion and enthusiasm for technology and looking for your first or second job in the IT field?
Do you spend your spare time browsing Homelab, Codecademy or w3schools?
Do you enjoy working with people to resolve complex technical issues?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this position is for you!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will work directly with our customers answering application questions, solving technical issues, and fielding requests for custom reports. Being a people-person with a passion for providing the highest level of customer service is a must.
What we expect:
- Someone who can provide exemplary customer service
- Handling of incoming support calls and emails for SaaS and On-Premises Law Enforcement applications in a timely manner
- Providing instruction to users on new products and features
- Researching and troubleshooting complex issues involving applications, SQL Server, networks, PC/server hardware, and peripheral devices
- Work closely with development to resolve application issues, product management to ensure applications meeting the need of the client, and project management to ensure successful on-boarding of new clients
- Test software for functionality, compatibility, and hardening
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, DNS, and DHCP
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Positive, upbeat personality, with team spirit
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training on Microsoft SQL Server
- Training on Internet and Web-based technologies (IIS)
- Training on our Omnigo Software for Law Enforcement platform
- Casual attire approximately 90% of the time
- Game room, snacks, and refreshments
- Great team-based environment where collective success is prioritized over individual victories
- Last, but not least, an excellent foundation upon which you can launch career in the IT field!