Technical Support Specialist
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 6 days ago
We are searching for a motivated person with technical skills, aspiring to join a successful growing
company in a high growth industry with markets in New Zealand, Australia and North America. This
role provides a great opportunity for someone who wishes to pursue a career in customer support
and technology operations and progress over time.
Critical to this role is the ability to listen to customers, understand their needs and solve their
problems.. The successful candidate will be a true customer champion, will be enthusiastic and
willing to go the extra mile to ensure that customers get exactly what they need. The candidate will
also need to be technically savvy and understand the fast changing world of technology that we
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Technical Support Specialist may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained throughout and during and following any
- implementation project
- Provide technical and product support to new and existing customers
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Utilise Salesforce & Epicor to ensure that all cases are captured and actively managed
- Establish and manage effective support processes to support customers to a high standard
- Establish and maintain relationships in the company to minimise any churn
- Handle customer issues and escalate where necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement a regular reporting regime of support activity
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in an ethical honest manner in line with company
- targets are met
- policies and within an economical framework
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
- All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
The ideal person fulfilling this role will have the following skills and characteristics.
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- An understanding of ITIL / ITSM principles and frameworks preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Be self-managing and a self-starter
- A high customer service ethic
- A collaborative working style
- Previous experience in a technical services desk environment is highly desirable
- A science, engineering, computer sciences, business degree or polytechnic qualification is preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate.
- Relevant sector experience will be valued alongside of any academic qualifications.
- Customer Service / Technical Support / Technical Account Management experience required.
- Technology industry experience such as Telematics, SaaS, IoT, and Wireless preferred
This is a great time to join an agile and fast-growing technology company thats taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. Were big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while were doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth locally and internationally.