This position requires functional knowledge of company, customer service philosophies and our current product offerings, all of which are taught in a robust training program. Coming in with superior customer service, a passion for the tech world and problem solving approach is ideal, as you will educate customers about our products.
We are looking for a colleague who has excellent customer service, strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment. Our new team member needs to be someone who is passionate about technology, a team player who wants to help everyone succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for someone who is looking to grow with a thriving SaaS company, a person that takes pride in their work.
- Be the front line for incoming phone calls and support tickets;
- Answer product questions and solve break/fix issues;
- Document in detail, and escalate issues to our senior techs;
- Identify outages; follow communication and escalation protocols;
- Provide a high-quality experience for internal and external customers;
- Effectively manage a high-volume of support tickets;
- Seek out training opportunities on product and customer service best practices.
- 1-2 years experience working in customer/tech support role;
- Experience Using and Troubleshooting PC's and Windows;
- Have the ability to learn new applications and concepts quickly;
- Be hungry for knowledge about our products;
- Background in Software or SaaS support is a big plus.
What we provide:
- Comprehensive product training;
- Effective software tools;
- A positive and supportive environment;
- Awesome colleagues;
- Competitive pay and benefits.