Technical Service Director
Combi Packaging Systems LLC
Canton , OH 44720
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Combi Packaging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Director of Technical Service, you will be responsible for the day to day performance and personnel management of a customer service team(s), as well as managing retention and growth on existing accounts, training employees on the primary business processes, and resolving escalated account issues. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, please join us at Combi Packaging.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategically lead and develop an operational service team of approximately 12 team members (including service technicians), to enhance performance by setting clear, accountable performance measures.
- Manage a $5M growing parts business, and a $1M service business.
- Create a culture and process which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service.
- Develop and manage a customer service matrix system.
- Empower and engage the customer service team.
- Drive better sales through service and parts.
- Develop and implement an emergency service plan.
- Manage specific customer accounts and the needs associated with those accounts as necessary.
- Assist with prioritizing schedules when there is a conflict or expedited request.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or engineering required; Master's degree preferred.
- Previous experience managing a P&L and setting budget.
- Extensive experience managing operational customer service teams.
- Strong strategic customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the packaging industry.
- Proven management and/or relationship management experience in a senior, strategic level role.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Previous experience in the packaging industry preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.