Technical SEO Specialist
Philadelphia , PA 19125
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you obsessed with data and metrics as much as we are? What a coincidence! We're looking for a Technical SEO Specialist who stays up-to-date with evolving SEO trends, along with working knowledge on how to improve website performance factors. This exciting opportunity is waiting for you to take the reins and hit the ground running!
Our ideal new team member would have extensive experience in various SEO tools, understand technical SEO best practices, and can look at websites like search engines do. You would need detailed knowledge of Google's Core Web Vitals, and confidently know how to create actionable next steps to fix errors and issues. We'd also be looking to you to provide tangible on-page, content-optimization, and structural recommendations that boost search rankings and improve the user experience.
Creative MMS is a strategic marketing agency headquartered in Philadelphia. We partner with B2B-focused companies across the US. We offer insights and analysis, digital marketing, website design and development, content optimization and everything needed to attract and convert qualified leads into customers. We let the data drive the strategy and creativity inspire the activation and that is how we get results.
Are you ready to bring your can-do, data-driven experience to an incredible team of digital marketers and B2B services providers? Apply today!Responsibilities:
- Monitor and comprehend daily, monthly, and yearly website traffic performance results
- Identify fluctuating search visibility, site visits, heatmaps of user behavior, and conversion rate improvement opportunities
- Manage accounts and monitor important SEO performance metrics for all our clients
- Resolve complicated technical issues quickly and as part of a team effort
- Understand website security and how to handle web-spam that affects data
- Work with Director of Marketing, Project Managers, and SEM Program Manager to improve processes for client education, project planning, and SEO campaign management and oversight, to improve overall client ROI in their Digital Marketing efforts
- Have knowledge of WordPress and other content management systems
- Ability to communicate results and action items to a diverse client base (client-facing communications via video and in-person)
- Comfortable presenting, explaining and reporting optimization strategy, tactics and insights to clients. Able to answer client questions during conversations.
- Collaborate with all department team members to identify technical and other SEO improvements that benefit all departments and active clients
- Participate in routine monthly strategy calls with clients, and one-off calls as needed
- Conduct Competitor Analysis and Keywords audits periodically for new and existing clients
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, SpyFu, and other data platforms
- Technical Audit knowledge and use of Screaming Frog along with other intuitive technical audit software
- 2-3 years of agency experience, preferred
- Available to be in our Philadelphia office at least once a week
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience
- Proven history with B2B digital marketing
- Able to meet deadlines and milestones
- On-Page SEO and Content Optimization would be a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to be flexible and shift direction quickly
- Passionate about and be on the cutting edge of all things digital and/or marketing
- Open to change and evolution looking for new opportunities/technology to create efficiencies
- Collaborative, team player
- Data-driven and logical in everything you do
- Hard-working, creative thinker and problem solver
We are looking for a full-time applicant looking to grow with us.
Opportunity comes with health benefits, 401K with company match, amazing team culture, and growth potential.