Technical Sales Representative - Entry Level
Knoxville , TN 37901
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Technical Sales Representative
- Trying to figure out how to combine your technical mindset with your outgoing personality?
- Dreading a cubicle-filled career?
- If only there was a bacon & eggs equivalent to your quandary oh wait, there is - SALES ENGINEERING!
As an entry-level (0-5 years experience) Technical Sales Representative / Sales Engineer you will be:
- Selling highly technical, innovative equipment to solve, automate and make manufacturing processes more efficient in the industrial and life sciences fields.
- Taking the same passion & enthusiasm you had in your engineering / science classes to the world of technical sales.
- As an entry-level Technical Sales Rep you will be making persuasive presentations that are engaging, create urgency, instill trust and close deals.
If you are an Entry-Level Technical Sales Representative / Sales Engineer who identified with the above, keep reading!:
- Are you a naturally resilient, competitive, adaptable, problem-solving, relationship builder?
- Do you have an uncontrollable urge to disassemble gadgets just so you can see how they work?
- Do you believe that the internal energy converted from the successful art of persuasion is a result of the First Rule of Thermodynamics?
To be considered for the role of an entry-level (0-5 years experience) Technical Sales Representative / Sales Engineer you must have:
- Bachelors Degree (no exceptions)
- Background or aptitude in technology (think engineering & science)
- Internal motivation that drives you to compete to do the best work, pitch in and keep going(if you lack a can-do attitude, arent a morning person or arent looking to work hard, this job is not for you!)
- The desire & ability to travel three days every week visiting clients, networking and closing technical sales deals (you see this as the fun stuff!)
- Relish the thought of filling your pipeline the other two days in the office (calling clients!)
As Technical Sales Representative / Sales Engineer your hard work will be rewarded by a firm that values their highly capable technical sales team and shows it: -
- $80k+/- compensation: average first year entry level technical sales rep compensation ($50k+ base + incentives + bonuses)
- $100k+/- compensation: average second year entry level technical sales rep compensation ($50k+ base + incentives + bonuses)
- Work in a culture of success that only promotes from within
- Laptop / tablet / smart phone are all provided
- Generous benefits package, including a fantastic 401k- Relocation & assistance a possibility (30+ locations in the U.S.)-
- World-class training and formal mentorship (paid!)