Since 2006, our customers have trusted us to deliver on their aggressive digital transformation projects and rescue them from technology challenges that stall their business.
SmarTek21 provides outcome-based deliverables by combining project-driven professional services and ongoing managed services that help identify, deploy, optimize and support the right technology and applications to deliver on your specific business goals.
We are not a consulting firm, who typically have a siloed and short-term mentality that requires periodic re-architecting, re-deployment and disruption to day-to-day business. Instead, we offer a collaborative solution that helps ensure business goes smoothly today, tomorrow and for years to come.
Our Packaged COTS/Services Expertise:
What we are looking for:
Our Practice/Sales Enablement team is growing and looking for top-performing Solutions Consultants to join our team. Reporting to the Executive Team, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the Smartek21 value proposition. You will help support our Sales teams by utilizing your deep product knowledge and technical expertise to define and align solution(s) best suited for companies to enable their vision, operationalize their strategies and realize business value while also delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What you'll do...
• Be a trusted adviser to our customers by understanding their processes, requirements, and challenges. Some also call this conducting discovery, but we call it earning the right to have a conversation.
• Partner closely with our Sales team engaging with prospects and customers and with our engineering, product and design teams.
• Engage customers in business, strategy, and ROI-based discussions to communicate how Smartek21 can help deliver value by changing the relationship they have with their customers.
• Be an awesome technologist with lots of business acumen, able to draw out root causes to customer concerns, and apply phenomenal problem-solving skills to solve them.
• Diagnose the status of a prospect or customer's ability to serve their own customer; credibly and with integrity, sell them on a new way of doing things, and an evolving vision for their future.
• Tell compelling stories that are grounded in technology. These aren't just demos; we want you to paint a vision of what truly customer-centric service looks like!
• Respond to RFIs and RFPs. .
• Travel to meet with our prospects and customers.
• Play an active role in the post-sales phase to ensure ongoing customer success.
• Be the voice of your prospects and customers.
Position will be responsible for working with sales teams and prospects to define strategies, roadmaps and solutions aligned to deliver measurable results.
Desirable/Points of Differentiation