Technical Sales Consultant Our client is a global technology leader and is experiencing tremendous growth year after year. They are seeking talented outside B2B Technical Sales Consultants to join their team all over the country. You will receive the most comprehensive technical training available and learn a consultative sales model to build relationships with some of the most recognizable companies in the world. Compensation & Benefits: $50,000 - $70,000 Base Salary (Depending on Experience & Geographic Location) + Up to $34,000 in Commissions 1st Year.
1st Year OTE = $84,000 - $104,000
Full Healthcare Benefits
Cell Phone / Laptop
World Class Training
Career Advancement Opportunities
Recent Grads Welcome to Apply
0 - 3 Years of Inside/Outside Sales Experience
Travel up to 50% within territory / Some Overnight Travel
VIEW JOBS11/30/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-28T00:00US Bank's Corporate and Commercial Banking business line offers lending, equipment financing, leasing, depository services, treasury management, capital markets, and international trade services to middle market commercial, large corporate, institutional, public sector and international clients.
Supports the sale and implementation of selected global technical or complex products, services and solutions. Responsible for displaying a comprehensive understanding of the technical aspects of our company's products and services and how they integrate into the customer's operations, consistent with a "bundled" or "solution" oriented approach to obtaining new business. Discover each client's unique international flows and needs and determine foreign bank capabilities for each specific client need.
Builds customer confidence in our company's technical solutions, and addresses all technical objections/concerns from prospective customers throughout the sales cycle. Engage relationship managers, treasury management consultants, foreign exchange marketers, product managers, country managers, etc. Educate customers regarding international possibilities (Clients often don't understand what is feasible in the international banking space).
Functional responsibilities may include pre-proposal discussions with potential customers either in person or via conference call, developing a technical sales strategy for customers, proposal preparation assistance, pricing recommendations, and implementation support. Serve as a bank-wide resource for international treasury management.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* Eight to ten years of experience in selling multiple, complex integrated solutions to a variety of customers
* Demonstrated consultative, solutions-based selling background and experience
* Proficient technical and analytical acumen
* Expert knowledge of products and solutions in primary area of responsibility as well as related products and solutions offered by other business lines
* Expert proficiency demonstrating complex/software based solutions
* Proficient in working effectively with a variety of function groups to assemble customer solutions
* Excellent presentation, training, verbal and written communication skills
VIEW JOBS12/5/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-05T00:00FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE THIS ROLE COULD BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES
The Information Software Technical Consultant provides pre-sales services to both internal and external customers focusing on the implementation and deployment of Information Software products. The primary focus of the position is to support the Information Software Sales Team in working with our Customers on their Connected Enterprise Journeys; primarily MES, Analytics and IIoT.
Reporting to the Regional Technical Consultant Manager of Information Software, this position primarily provides sales support to the Information Software Sales Executives primarily within a designated region (i.e. NA, EMEA, LA, APR) as well as other key customer engagements from other sales teams including Global Sales & Marketing.
The role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to interact and influence effectively across all levels of the company. In addition, strong aptitude toward commercial, product/service/solution and application skills are necessary. This position requires moderate to extensive travel primarily within the designated region, but could include some in our other global regions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in responding to RFIs and RFQs
* Work with Rockwell sales representatives on sales strategies, plans and execution
* Present qualitative and quantitative value of the proposed solutions
* Create custom presentations and documents that clearly state customer business problems and Rockwell solutions and benefits
* Communicate with customer IT representatives to understand customer IT infrastructure and policies and to present solutions that fit into customer IT environment
* Provide guidance to customers and implementers on ways to deploy proposed products including alternatives and their costs and benefits
* Work with deployment teams (internal or partners) on deployment strategies and specific proposals as needed
* Prepares technical materials, presentations and tools to improve sales force effectiveness.
* Evaluates products and provides feedback on product features and performance.
* Serves as technical expert for pre-sale customers and internal events.
* Develops product enhancements to be used by various delivery teams in order to either extend existing product functionality and/or to improve development efficiency.
* Serve as RA technical representative to industry associations and standards committees.
* Customer focused attitude.
* Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Normally receives instruction on day-to-day work until experience is up to speed.
* Demonstrates an ability to be a self-sufficient knowledge worker.
* Receives guidelines and goals on new assignments and is expected to develop their own plan to achieve these goals.
* Ability to work well with a team of individuals in order to meet a project goal.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
Rockwell Automation, Inc.MilwaukeeWI
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00Position Summary: As a member of the Technical Sales Team, the Technical Sales Representative (TSR) reports to the Technical Sales Manager or Area Sales Manager and integrates with the sales team through aligned technical / sales strategies producing joint sales conversions which support the market business goals. A successful candidate will use his/her market understanding, technical expertise and extensive knowledge of both the installer's and the builders businesses, to build relationships, to lower barriers and enable sales of James Hardie products, ensuring successful, long term conversions. Will provide competitive market advantage opportunities to selected installation companies to ensure sustainable growth and profitability above the broader market, centered around the use of James Hardie products. Will coach business efficiencies in the field as well as the back office which in turn lowers our on the wall cost, and maintains profitability for the installer. He/she will continually train our trade partners on our Best Practices enhancing our brand and setting us apart from our competitors, fueling the growth of JHBP.
* Decision making
* Sales influence
* Technical/professional knowledge and skill
* Jobsite credibility
* Business acumen
* Team orientation
* Presentation skills
* Bachelor's degree (preferred)
* 3-5 years construction experience (preferred)
* Bilingual- Spanish/English (Plus)
* Project management
* Engineering/design experience
* Building product sales
Joint Conversions: Enable growth through successful Joint Action Plan Conversions (JAP). JAP conversions ensure timely coordination of sales: tech sales to pursue the right targets and provide the right level of support to deliver a successful, sticky conversion.
* High level of market understanding through strong market study activities through heavy engagement with the trade players with in their territories.
* High level of understanding of the exterior siding business
* High level of broader market and key installer understanding
* Sales and Install alignment on business strategies
Installer Alignment: Execute an account development plan with a targeted subset of installers to achieve market growth objectives. Use the Installer Alignment Process to deliver the right rational/relational mix of solutions to build trust and increase brand loyalty.
Account Management: Maintain existing builders and key large installers through an integrated account management approach. Effectively use the Builder Support Program (BSP) with targeted builders aligned with the local account management approach.
The candidate for this position is accountable to support sales initiatives by actively resolving customer switching barriers during conversion, develop installer partnerships; and train, track and improve compliance results on product installations for key accounts to deliver value to our customers, ease new product adoption, and recommend improved practices with JH products resulting in a positive customer experience, delivery of our brand promise, and increased value from JH products.
* Extensive knowledge of building practices in both residential and commercial segments.
* Ability to retain builder attention and take charge of building sites based on respect and installation mastery—demonstrate a commanding presence
* Demonstrated knowledge regarding the use of tools and practices of siding or general construction applications.
* Proven presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
James Hardie is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Engineer, Sales Rep, Compliance, Sales, Engineering, Bilingual, Legal