Technical Sales Consultant Our client is a global technology leader and is experiencing tremendous growth year after year. They are seeking talented outside B2B Technical Sales Consultants to join their team all over the country. You will receive the most comprehensive technical training available and learn a consultative sales model to build relationships with some of the most recognizable companies in the world. Compensation & Benefits: $50,000 - $70,000 Base Salary (Depending on Experience & Geographic Location) + Up to $34,000 in Commissions 1st Year.
1st Year OTE = $84,000 - $104,000
Full Healthcare Benefits
Cell Phone / Laptop
World Class Training
Career Advancement Opportunities
Recent Grads Welcome to Apply
0 - 3 Years of Inside/Outside Sales Experience
Travel up to 50% within territory / Some Overnight Travel
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00Job Description
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Senior Implementation Consultant (IC) is responsible to effectively and efficiently deploy CDK Sales and F&I software to our customers working as a key member of the installation team and to train all customers' users either remotely or on-site.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
* Provide technical subject matter expertise by engaging with Client Implementation Manager (CIM) to understand business requirements, identify product and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed contractual aims. This includes verifying that the technical solution sold to the client is installable as sold and providing feedback to the CIM on technical gaps and risks.
* Guide and advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and system usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set
* Establish (working with the CIM) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected.
* Perform system integration testing where necessary to ensure the solution delivers what 's expected by the client
* Manage and execute data migration activities (if required) to ensure the existing customer data is imported, validated and signed off by the customer prior to go-live
* Verify with the client through UAT that the system is configured correctly
* Execute the cut-over to production on the agreed go-live date
* Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advice, train and verify that users are able to undertake their role using the products
* Based on business experience and knowledge make best practice recommendations to the CDK configurations and/or client process to maximize client utilization and business results
* Collaborate with the CIM and Sales to propose additional CDK software and business solutions to the client based on solid knowledge of the clients processes and business requirements
* Escalate to client manager any issues with client engagement during testing and training, or any issues that could derail project success
Qualifications & Job Requirements
* Automotive dealership experience required
* CDK product knowledge preferred
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Experience with executing customer-facing implementation or product delivery projects
* Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and balancing competing priorities.
* Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
* Ability to travel 75% of the time
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
* Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
* Ability to consult and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments
* Ability to handle increasingly high volume of work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment in a calm manner
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Job Segment: Software Sales, Implementation Manager, Outside Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales, Technology
VIEW JOBS1/4/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-04T00:00We hire for tomorrow!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative company with their eyes on the future? A leader in its field? A company who strives to build longstanding relationships with its employees and staff? Then look no further than IMAGINiT and come grow with us.
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of RAND WORLDWIDE, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, manufacturing, civil engineering, geospatial, and media and entertainment industry. IMAGINiT provides CAD/BIM software and technology expertise to the US and Canada. IMAGINiT Technologies is an Autodesk Platinum Partner and its largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) partner in North America.
This position is for a Technical Consultant – Manufacturing 3D in our Manufacturing Solutions Division. The ideal candidate has a consulting mindset to understand mechanical engineering and manufacturing challenges in order to develop and implement leading edge solutions. He/she will also work with our sales staff to understand our client's requirements in their local region and deliver solutions to our clients across North America (so you love to travel!). As part of a services organization, excellent communication and customer service are required.
As a Technical Consultant, you will create impact by contributing to both pre-sales and post-sales initiatives:
* Assessing client's current business processes to recommend and implement solutions to meet client needs.
* Working closely with sales staff and clients to document business goals and related processes.
* Writing deliverable documents as applicable such as scopes of work and recommendations.
* Creating intellectual property to support sales, marketing and implementation efforts.
* Working primarily with Autodesk Inventor and Vault, AutoCAD, other CAD design tools, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
* Delivering application training to our clients, and industry-related technical presentations at seminars, workshops, conferences, user groups, both onsite and remotely. Customize training solutions where applicable.
* Providing implementation solutions and application support for client workflows.
* Acting as a brand ambassador always seizing opportunities to increase IMAGINiT's visibility in the marketplace.
* Significant involvement in pre-sales proposals and customer communications
* Participating in needs assessments
* Working with sales executives to prepare statements of work (SOWs)
* Maintaining an expert level understanding of relevant technologies and workflows
* Developing IMAGINiT intellectual property for the Manufacturing industry
* Providing consulting, education/training and services across North America
* Communicating with project managers and other stakeholders
* Completing technical documentation
* Tracking time and expenses
* 40+ hours per week, with a high degree of flexibility. Deadline-driven
* Additional hours for travel and to successfully accomplish the goals of the job
* Travel is expected to be 40-50% based on project requirements
* Travel destinations will primarily be domestic, and occasionally to Canada so you must have a valid passport or be eligible to attain one
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
* Minimum 3 years' work experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Familiarity with both 2D and 3D design processes, the benefits of 3D design, and a working knowledge of the methods by which an organization might transition from a 2D-centric workflow to a 3D-centric workflow.
* Relevant experience with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD required.
* Experience with a PDM application would be beneficial – Autodesk Vault preferred.
* Deep knowledge of product design workflows relevant to the manufacturing process required (sales, purchasing, etc.)
* Relevant technology implementation experience required, such as CAD/CAM/CAE, Visualization, PDM, Digital Manufacturing, PLM.
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, training/teaching, presentation and organizational skills, and self-discipline.
* Initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Bachelors or Associates degree in Engineering and/or equivalent experience.
* Ability to work effectively across multiple functions, departments, cultures, geographies and time zones.
* Proven excellence in written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities under pressure.
* Ability to manage multiple duties and projects.
An ideal candidate will also have: energy, enthusiasm, edge, and a willingness to be open to new ideas. Oh, plus all that other stuff that every job description states such as:
* Business Savvy and an opportunity seeker
* Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
* Professional, honest, and ethical
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* The opportunity to be part of a company where you'll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
* The opportunity to work with other talented and awesome people!
WHY WORK AT IMAGINiT?
* We are a company on the move with the rich legacy of 20 plus years in the business, but the energy of a startup!
* If you are a person who wants to make a difference in your customers' lives, have confidence in your ability to succeed, love a challenge, thrive on change, and are a self-starter, don't just think about it- IMAGINiT with an industry-leading technology company!
* When you work with an industry leader, you expect more. At IMAGINiT Technologies, we offer a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus, and excellent benefits. Our benefits include:
* 401(k) Plan with a Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Vision Care Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time
Don't just think about it – IMAGINiT with an industry-leading technology company!
Visit us at http://www.imaginit.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Autodesk, Inventor, Vault, AutoCAD, CAD, engineering, manufacturing, pre sales, post sales, training, design, 3D, PDM, consulting
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Watch this video to see what it is like being a member of our Sales Team.
HDI Sales Consultants are primarily responsible for selling Home Depot's do-it-for-me services to clients in their homes. Sales Consultants spend the majority of their time traveling to and engaged in professional sales presentations in customers' homes. While at customers' homes, Sales Consultants assess customers' needs, recommend products that fulfill these needs, develop price quotes, and present warranty information and financing options. They work with customers to complete the necessary sales contracts and paperwork. Sales Consultants are also responsible for generating sales leads inside their assigned stores and during scheduled lead generation events, maintaining relationships with assigned stores in an effort to drive their sales, attending meetings, and participating in and/or facilitating training on HDI products and service offerings. Sales Consultants earn commissions based on their sales and are also eligible for monthly bonuses based on sales performance.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
70%-Conduct professional sales presentation inside customers' homes. Complete assessment of customers' needs while at their home. Present warranty and available financing options to customers. Prepare for appointments, commute to/from appointments, process sales-related paperwork.
30%-Generate leads at assigned store. Participate in scheduled lead generation events. Develop/maintain relationships with store management and associates. Attend branch/team meetings. Attend store meetings and facilitate/participate in training on HDI products and service offerings.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position report to Sales Manager
This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
Sales Consultants must have a valid driver's license.
Previous residential, in-home sales experience.
Prior experience in the home improvement industry.
Proficiency with computer/iPad and related programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent presentation skills.
Strong focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
Strong attention to detail.