Technical Resource Manager
Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future? The purpose of this Technical Resource Manager (TRM) position is to develop, implement, and maintain an effective and efficient Technical Resources program, which meets contract performance objectives for the RBOS contract at DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency).
The TRM provides daily single point of contact between DIA, peripheral customers and Honeywell. TRM coordinates all service and installation at the facility. Management
- Provide full-time single point liaison between Honeywell and the DIA on all service and installation activities that take place on site with focusing on Customer Satisfaction.
- Solution development – work closely with the customer to identify opportunities and assist Honeywell in developing and formally proposing solutions.
- Ensures optimum performance of installed systems and resolves system problems
- Supports customer staff
YOU MUST HAVE
- May direct, supervise, and motivate customer and Honeywell employees by providing training, job definition and standards of performance resulting in increased productivity and adherence to contract performance objectives outlined in the CTS agreement.
- Health, Safety and Statutory Compliance
- Implements appropriate business management practices and policies to assure process and audit controls.
- Implement safety plans, consistent with District or Region safety plans.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Manager experience
- Minimum of 5 years of electronics or mechanical industry experience or electronics or mechanical experience in the military
- Minimum of 2 years of Leadership experience
- TS/SCI clearance with DOD -- Must be Active
- Communication Skills (in persona and through documentation)
- Building controls experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.