Crescent Light Careers
Gainesville , VA 20155
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Crescent Light Careers is a staffing consulting company that specializes in talent acquisition recruiting and management for both commercial and federal customers. We are expanding and looking for driven, progressive professionals to join our team!
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible to provide full life cycle recruiting efforts to our clients, with a focus on our technical requisitions. Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present qualified candidates for assigned positions. Recruiter will effectively manage relationships with clients and team.
Job Duties may include, but not limited to: Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled. Review job descriptions for vacancies. Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions. Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates. Heavy focus on actively sourcing qualified candidates by using Boolean strings, job boards, and other recruiting tools. Heavy focus on assessing and vetting candidates through review of their resumes and conducting detailed phone screens. Cold-calls and e-mail outreaches to enhance sourcing efforts. Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers by sending detailed phone screens. Negotiate salaries to meet expectations of hiring managers. Maintains professional and personable relationships with hiring managers. Schedule interviews for hiring managers. Maintains contact with candidates to keep them informed of their status in the hiring process. Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates. Use ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to see candidates through full life cycle Maintain a presence on social media and the LinkedIn marketplace. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in Technical Recruiting;
- Or 5+ years of experience in Technical Recruiting with no degree.
- Strong sourcing skills
- Experience in managing relationships with multiple clients and hiring managers.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System's
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and customer service skills.
- Excellent writing and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong knowledge in the government contracting space.
- Strong Excel skills highly preferred.
- Experience working with clearances of all levels (including TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraphs)
- Strong Boolean string skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques.
- Strong social media presence.
1099 contractors will not be eligible to participate in benefits plans.
W-2 employees will be eligible to participate in certain benefits plans after associate time of service.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.