Columbia , MD 21044
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CORMAC Corporation, founded in 2002, offers full-service information technology and business solutions with specialties in Data Management, and Analytics. Our customer-centric business philosophy is to first understand problems from our customers perspective, and then provide innovative and practical technical and business solutions to achieve their business objectives. Located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area with offices in Herndon, VA and Columbia, MD, we are a CMMI Maturity Level 3, women-owned company.
You will perform a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified employees to effectively meet the organizations staffing requirements. You will use our automated tracking system, identify candidates from numerous sources, initiate ads, screens and qualifies candidates and schedule interviews with the Hiring Managers. You will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our technical/non -technical positions.
- Partner with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for all positions, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Screens talent to ensure candidates are: qualified, cultural fits, and fully vetted for their interest in the role.
- Source and recruit top talent, not only to meet the hiring goals of immediate needs, but also proactively, in order to build candidate pipeline for upcoming and future growth demands.
- Support proposal staffing efforts with our BD/Capture/Proposal team for contingent hire.
- Accurately document, audit and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures as well as federal and state laws.
- Participate and contribute to process improvement strategies.
- Provide weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
- Bachelors degree in HR, or other related field and/or discipline.
- 3+ years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in full life cycle technical recruiting.
- Experience with various recruiting methods such as cold calling candidates, utilizing social media tools (Facebook, LinkedIn etc.), and proficiency using Boolean search.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally to support job fairs, support occasional extended working hours.
- Knowledge of employment law and OFCCP compliance.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Experience using an ATS system to track candidates.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Government contracts staffing experience is a plus