Seeking for aTechnical Proposal Specialist Ifor our Missions Systems Division.This position provides technical writing support for multiple, concurrent proposals to defense, intelligence, civilian, and law enforcement agencies of the U.S. Government.
Great career growth opportunity
Great benefits, to include relocation assistance if needed.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
This individual will support the proposal development life-cycle process for small business innovation research (SBIR, NON-SBIR), strategic and tactical, prime and subcontracted, Federal Government opportunities in response to solicited (BAAS, RFPS, RFI, RFQS, Sources Sought, White Paper) and unsolicited opportunities.
- TheTechnical Proposal Specialist Iwill combine a technical mindset and a command of the English language to convert technical data/material into a succinct narrative.
- S/he will interpret RFP/solicitation requirements and develop proposal outlines, project summaries, management plans/approaches, and responses to sources sought, RFIs and other proposal narratives as required.
- Organize material and write proposal inputs to meet RFP requirements and specifications regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Actively participate in proposal preparation activities including: technical writing/editing; will support company initiatives such as EVMS, CMMI, with participation and writing of technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or other related engineering field required
- 3+ years related Federal or DoD (preferred) proposal development experience
- Strong technical writing experience (aerospace industry strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with federal research programs a plus
- Experience using computers and demonstrated expertise with word processing software, PDF files, and web-based applications
What makes it a great place to work? We are a company of smart, curious, and driven individuals. Our culture is fast paced, diverse, and innovative. Company is a place where people come from different backgrounds and experiences to come to do their best work.
Company offers its employees a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, life, disability, employer contributed 401k, tuition assistance, generous vacation benefits and much more. Its not just a job. Its a career and a path to the future. You will be part of a diverse culture of learning, teaching, and mentorship.
Before applying, please note:
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Company is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.