Technical Project Manager
The Constant Company, LLC Creator Of Vultr
West Palm Beach , FL 33401
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Constant Company, LLC, the creator of Vultr, is a rapidly-growing cloud infrastructure provider with 19 global data center locations and counting. Constant's flagship product, Vultr is a favorite among developers, serving over 1.5 million customers with flexible, scalable bare metal, cloud compute, and cloud storage solutions. Constant is looking for an enthusiastic and detailed-oriented individual to join our team as a Technical Project Manager.
As a (Technical) Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as main point of contact for cross-functional partners to plan, coordinate, and manage project tasks
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Track and report project performance, including analysis of short and long-term goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule
- Drive engagement across cross-functional teams, supporting workstreams to create and execute on project deliverables as well as working to streamline bottlenecks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of multiple projects
- Convert customer requests to actionable items
We think youd be an outstanding candidate if you:
- A bachelors degree or masters degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience as a project, program, or engineering manager, and/or experience as a senior engineer leading projects
- Demonstrated experience working across functions, managing large cross-functional workstreams to deliver enterprise objectives
- Possess stellar interpersonal skills with a strong sense of responsibility and personal initiative
- Adept in working with Google Suite (docs, sheets, etc)
- Good understanding of the software engineering process.
- Have a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Enjoy taking the lead, managing up, and respectfully guiding team members to reasonable expectations that set them up for success
- See difficult situations, conflicts, and criticisms as an opportunity to apply your problem-solving skills and find positive outcomes for all parties involved
- Are adept at applying a collaborative and adaptive approach to problem-solving
- Have a positive yet practical attitude. You are willing to take on any task that might help take one of our projects a little further
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship (e.g., new H-1B visa sponsorship, transfer of existing H-1B visa, E-3 visa petition, etc.). All applicants for this position must have current and permanent legal authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Salary Range: 65k-125k
Your employment includes paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with up to 3% contribution matching. #LI-remote
Benefits also include:
- Quarterly allowances provided for remote office upgrades and replacements
- Want to keep learning? Vultr will cover part of the expenses for continuing education pertaining to your job.
- Refer talent for open positions and participate in our employee referral bonus program!
- Monthly internet reimbursement available for remote employees