Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Technical Project Manager
Pierce Technology Corp
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Technical Project Manager Overview
We are looking for a highly skilled individual with 5+ years experience managing projects in an engineering or IT environment. You will be leading the development and deployment of custom software and hardware solutions into the client's network.
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for an environment with evolving opportunities and challenges. This person will have a core role in defining and developing new products to help transform the way we do business.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate (where possible) project risks.
- Assist in prioritizing, tracking and monitoring of requirements.
- Turn brainstorming notes into a actions and requirements.
- Lead the product change management process.
- Identify and document scope of features, fixes and deployments.
- Assist in identifying, documenting estimating effort and prioritizing releases, then managing the release schedule and communications to stakeholders.
Manage timelines for parallel and sequential projects to identify and mitigate intersections and risks. Manage and support system integration testing, UAT, and production implementation. Experience leading product focused teams.
- Produce project-related communication such as status reports, change logs, meeting note, etc.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience managing projects in an engineering or IT environment.
- Managed User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- A strong familiarity with Project Management software such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheets, or OmniPlan is important.
Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills. Solid organizational skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking. Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity. Detailed knowledge and understanding of product development processes. Experience interfacing with operations team, vendors and contractors. Strong planning skills, prepare very detail task oriented and milestone driven plans, tracking these plans in SmartSheet and able to lead teams to adhere to a rigorous project schedules.
- Knowledgeable in WBA/GANTT creation and management best practices.
PMP and Agile Certifications are a plus.