Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Technical Project Manager (Cloud)
New York , NY 10004
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager that specializes in Infrastructure (Particularly Cloud Platrorms). We are building a multi tenant AWS Environment with over 350 clients, and are looking for a consultant to assist our DevOps Organization with this project.
You will be working with our Global DevOps Organization, our senior management, and C-Level Executives from some of the most prestigious financial firms in the world, If you are a strong Project Manager with Cloud Experinece, then we want to hear from you.
What is the job?
- Manage the timely completion of project deliverables, both internal and offshore
- Identify project requirements, resources, milestone criteria, task dependencies, and create schedules to effectively manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Track the day-to-day schedules of project deliverables, work directly with cross-functional team members to facilitate communication and provide status updates and manage risk
- Define measurable performance and operational metrics
- Accountable for the execution and the outcome of each initiative across all functions; this includes defining detailed project plans and writing specifications
- Manage technical risks in the project during the agile development lifecycle
- Lead key meetings such as Roadmap Planning, Sprint Planning, Grooming, and Sprint Demos
- Collaborate with internal engineering, third-party services, and operations teams through the design, development, testing, product release, and maintenance of the product to ensure its quality and successful delivery
- Share accountability on achieving measurable goals and executing the roadmap with Engineering partners
- Day-to-day management of Jira tickets
Who are we?
Our technology platform is utilized in financial and banking institutions around the world to solve problems. We are on the forefront of technology and disrupting the space from within. We are a "unicorn" startup, that has now become a household name in the world of finance and technology.
What technical expertise do you bring? In-depth knowledge of the following..
- Several years of professional experience including as a dev manager/software engineer in an enterprise software company
- Extensive proven experience leading the execution of highly technical and complex programs
- Ability to engage directly on the technical aspects of cloud hosting. Success in this role will involve not only coordinating a large and complex project but also being able to understand the technical topics at stake and add value in strategic discussions with stakeholders.
- Proven experience of leading architecture/system-level initiatives, including large-scale cloud deployments
- SaaS performance and servicing domain expertise required. Key areas include:
- Cloud applications platforms: Amazon Web Services (primary focus), Google Cloud
- Application performance management and profiling, both for web, mobile, server and cloud applications
- Development acceleration: continuous build, continuous deployment
- Scalability: high availability, multi-tenant and multi-zones architectures
- Systems architecture: SOA, open platforms, micro-services
- Tech startup experience is a PLUS
- Ability to build relationships quickly and be authentic.
- A solid sense of humor required
What is in it for you?
This is at least a 6 month consulting engagement with a global organization that will be an amazing experinece. We are no longer a startup and are in a serious growth phase. We offer a highly competitive compensation package.
This is a direct consulting assignment. Please no 3rd Party Consulting Firms