Technical Program Director, Mrm//Mccann
Worldgroup Careers MWT
Salt Lake City , US-UT 84111
Posted 4 months ago
Project Managers orchestrate and lead client projects using our proven delivery methodology, Discover, Define, Design, Develop and Deploy. They shape client engagements by defining scope and effort then lead the project team to successful delivery against the plan.
Project Managers manage the client relationship at the senior level and have a high-level of commitment to client success.
- Lead distributed teams (consisting of: technical architects, developers, business analysts and QA) in conjunction with the Account Manager in order to manage multiple projects for global brand-name clients
- Professionally execute clear and effective communication to the client
- Engage with clients and internal team to facilitate requirements gathering and scoping during the initial project phases
- Map requirements to a work breakdown structure and associated levels of effort
- Facilitate requirements review and delivery meetings
- Develop, manage and maintain project timelines, plans, team tasks, and tickets
- Interact with support and operations teams to ensure smooth hand off of projects upon completion
- 6+ years experience on project teams or professional services environments in support or delivery-related roles; 3+ years in project leadership roles
- Experience in custom application development and all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in planning, organizing, and executing projects of varying complexity, delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets; previous experience managing projects of similar size in a systems integration environment
- Ability to define and ensure objective measures of complex programs and experience in tracking and assessing projects based on project plans, budgets and resources
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and establishing task prioritization
- Experience guiding hiring, training and employee development practices within a team and project-based environment
- Experience in one of more of the following business solutions: content management, media and publishing, consumer products, on-line customer support, knowledge management and collaboration, eCommerce
- Must be able and willing to travel to client sites as required (~30% of the time)
- Motivated to drive excellence in service delivery, methodology, and operations (track record of managing successful projects)
- Ability to manage client expectations and manage scope throughout the lifecycle of the project; constantly and consistently communicate with the client and schedule, hold and lead client meetings as necessary
- The ability to identify key influencers (on the client side) and develop a strong partnership throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Ability to partner with the client and team to problem solve
- Expert level experience in analyzing business goals and metrics, understanding best practices while maintaining clients strategic direction
- Able to meet established revenue goals (business development and utilization)
- Excellent communicator (facilitation, presentation, verbal and written
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- Were Better Together
- Well figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(b) Dedicated email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 801.257.7700: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY