Technical Product Owner
Strongbox Data Solutions
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 11 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
StrongBox Data Solutions is building a team to expand our StrongLink software. StrongLink is a disruptive technology which brings the power of metadata and machine learning to autonomous data management across heterogeneous storage platforms. Our customers have discovered that StrongLink can reduce storage costs and complexity with powerful capabilities that automate both storage and data management across multi-use case, multi-vendor storage environments.
We strive for excellence and seek like-minded individuals to join our team. We are seeking bright, passionate individuals who want to work on new and disruptive technologies, and who enjoys dynamic environment where they can directly impact that next generation technology. If you enjoy challenges in a fast pace company, we welcome your application.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner/Product Manager who is passionate about building leading edge software products. The successful candidate will report to the CTO, and work closely with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
- Develop detailed product stories/requirements, in an Agile environment, to ensure product delivery consistency with target personas, motivators and expectations
- Actively participate in all aspects of the product development cycle
- Work closely with all stakeholders to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, prioritize requirements, and manage to change priorities
- Research, learn and implement technologies to develop a background for successful product definition
- Employ and develop product planning and management best practices, establishing and executing reliable processes for collecting and prioritizing customer/market requirements
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customer-facing staff as a critical resource to address critical pre- and post-sales customer product issues and ultimately help drive product sales engagements to closure
- Lead through influence in both technical and functional settings
- Work closely with engineering team and Scrum Master to manage development tasks and timelines using Agile methodology.
- Maintain roadmap of feature updates, for internal and external consumption.
- Experienced in Agile software development methodology
- Proven work experience in product management or as a technical product owner.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Experience in the data management and/or enterprise storage technologies.
- Experience with high-performance file systems a plus.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Jira a plus.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.