Washington , D.C 20010
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is at the cutting-edge of digital campaigns that leverage integratedstrategies for search engine, paid search, social boosting and display ads todrive real leads and revenue for our clients. Our client's team is an amazingly talented group who works together collaboratively in an environment that extends across all of our capabilities. We arein search of a digital campaign strategist to work with our roster of enterprise clients to help us drive and measure results for their digital campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with developer tools such as WordPress and Drupal. In addition the candidate should be very comfortable with managing a team of technical and non technical folks both local and off shore teams. The candidate should present well to clients, and be professional in attitude and appearance.
- Partnering up with PMs to make sure theremote development teams deliver to the project specifications
- Directing technical and non technical teams
- Understand WordPress and be open to coding only 5% of the time
- Drupal and other open source platform understanding is a nice to have
- The tech manager lead is for engineering teams when they get stuck or blocked and how to navigate them forward