Join the Sears Home Services team as a Technical Helper! Start your career as a future Service Technician!!
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service
Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
The Technical Helper is responsible for providing assistance to Service Technicians on repair calls and shuttling necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion.*Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements :
Rides with or meets Technician at designated location to assist on service call
• Follows directions provided by Service Technician to assist in completing product repair, including, but not limited to assistance in
• lifting, handling of tools, etc.
• Shuttles parts and supplies to Technician when applicable
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ability to aid physically the Service Technician in the handling of appliances or equipment to be repaired
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime as needed
• Ability to handle stressful situations, and to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect Company and customer assets
• Ability to communicate effectively with the Service Technician and customer
• Ability to read and utilize reports as needed
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Ability to follow Quality Management System (QMS) process guidelines
• Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment to deliver high performance results
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Open to change, with the ability to implement change quickly and effectively
• Ability to convey a positive image of the Company in all actions and behaviors
• Excellent communication skills
• Good listening skills
18 years of age or older
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.