Technical Engineering Lead / Architect
Menlo Park , CA 94025
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Want to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality?
Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers, and fintech experts?
Want to grow your skillset as an engineer and become a better systems designer and builder?
At UpLift, youll:
- own projects that operate cross-functionally with multiple engineering teams
- manage the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- provide leadership and mentoring
- spend 75% of your time on code and architecture
- design expressive and friendly APIs for our partners
- have a history of technical ownership for significant engineering projects
- demonstrated serial success in technical leadership
- have 10+ years industry experience as an engineer
- have built cloud based infrastructure with pleasant REST interfaces
- are proficient in functional programming (eg., Clojure, Scheme, Python, Haskell, or equivalent)
- located in or willing to locate to the SF Bay Area
You will have an opportunity to work on a number of interesting and challenging projects, such as creating a single page web application, developing a low latency payment processing engine, creating a framework to underwrite a loan sub-milliseconds, or creating design a simple robust APIs that can scale to millions of requests per second.
- play a critical role in building UpLifts core platform and ultimately the success of the company
- work with a small and strong technical team, own major feature areas of the codebase
- Health and Dental Insurance
- equity and 401k offered
- commute reimbursement
- free lunch!