Technical Designer (Remote)
Babcock Ranch , FL 33982
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Impulse Creative is looking for a Technical Designer. This role is client-facing and you will be responsible for managing the communication for the continuous improvement agreements for the Brand & RevOps team. You will be working directly with the team to ensure retainers clients remain in good standing and their projects are maintained and strategically improving. This role will also own the product side of the business including the HubLMS, CompanyOS, and Evolve projects and related questions/support that come in. This role also involves a detailed understanding of the HubSpot platform capabilities, design, implementation and the ability to perform light development work in order to support the Impulse Creative team.
- Own QC process and has a keen eye for detail
- Own continuous improvement retainers
- Assists with implementation of website projects
- Supports the Brand & DevOps team with SEO & technical recommendations
- Product Manager for HubLMS, CompanyOS, and Evolve
To deliver a remarkable experience for our customers with design and development support on HubSpot. Supporting our team members and clients who have technical questions and needs for HubSpot and as a Product Manager for Impulse Creative Product Offerings.
- 3 + years Hubspot experience
- 2+ Agency Years experience Required
- Proficient of HubL, HTML and CSS
- Proficient with SEO
- G Suite including google calendar, docs, and sheets
- Project management systems preferably ClickUp
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Design experience preferred
A Day In the Life
- Maintain/Support your active accounts
- Manage Support Inbox for Products
- Product Enhancements
- Client & Internal Meetings
- Focus on product development
- QA reviews of website projects
Impulse Creative Core Values
- Proactive -We foresee and make things happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Reliable - We take the initiative to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Innovative - We are cutting-edge and create a lasting and measurable impact.
Guiding Principles (Who we are)
- H Helpful
- U Understanding
- A Authentic
- N Noteworthy
Were dedicated to making our team just as happy as our clients. Thats a little different for everyone, so were always evolving to make #agencylife better, on and off the clock.
- Company supplemented health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited paid vacation after your first year
- Paid holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Casual, creative environment
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training
- Flexible & family-friendly policies
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Family-owned and operated
- 75%+ Female leadership
- Virtual, 24/7 medical care for your whole family (No insurance required.