Technical Delivery Manager (Raleigh)
Raleigh , NC 27609
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation, and delivery of client projects & solutions, including the management of all project team resources, financials, and deliverables. Responsible for protecting and maintaining project scope, schedule, and budget.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage 1-2 large projects at a time working with the project team made up of product owners, architects, technical leads, and the development team
- Protect and maintain the project scope, schedule, and budget
- Manage the lifecycle of the contract (handoff from sales, kick-off, discovery, development, testing, release management, launch, and post go live support) in accordance with the scope of the statement of work
- Manage all escalations from the customer and address concerns as required
- Gather feedback from the team and client on ways to improve our ways of working and communication
- Responsible for managing and executing the change control process during the course of the project.
- Provide weekly status reporting on project health, accomplishments, financials, milestones issues, risks, and action items.
- Identify & manage project risks and dependencies occurring internally, externally, or within client organization that could impact the projects successful delivery.
- Responsible for accurately developing and maintaining resource forecasts and needs based on the evolution of the project over time.
- Manage and maintain accurate project financials (forecasts & actuals).
- Support the invoicing process through accurate financial reporting and follow-up.
- Facilitate the kick-off of projects with customers and project team members.
- Work with the project leadership team to schedule and manage the teams sprint ceremonies.
- Help customers plan for future work through the development of roadmaps, strategic forecasts and sizing for future initiatives.
- Work with clients to identify their team and resource needs to support projects and ongoing support work.
- Affect change in the client's organization, tools, and/or processes.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships with key decision makers and leadership.
- Participate as a member of the Account Management team supporting and driving customer satisfaction, communicating key project information, and helping to develop the ongoing pipeline of work within an account.
People, Process, and Tools
- Actively leverage Green Ironys Salesforce Delivery tools to plan, manage, and report on resource forecasts, actuals, and overall project performance.
- Innovate on project documentation and processes with peers and Operations leadership to ensure Green Irony is utilizing best practices and tools to deliver projects and solutions.
- Provide thought leadership within the Operations group and actively mentor other Technical Delivery Managers regarding methodologies, tools, processes, and other related activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing large enterprise projects, supporting pre-sales, executive facing, and/or practice leader.
- Ability to influence and help develop client's readiness in the areas of data, organization, processes, and tools.
- Ability to develop and perform as a trusted advisor role with client leadership.
- Ability to lead strategic delivery initiatives within the company in addition to project workload.
- Ability to communicate with C-level stakeholders in both written and oral communications. Concisely communicate issues or opportunities complete with impact, owners, and next steps in an appropriate manner for executive management.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams across clients, other vendors, and Green Irony in the delivery of client projects and solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 25% if required
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Come join a rapidly growing boutique agency specializing in first-class business and integration solutions using MuleSoft and Salesforce. Green Irony offers competitive salaries, a fun atmosphere, and an opportunity to impact recognizable name-brand customers in meaningful ways. We take pride in our skills, approach, and dedication to excellence. If you are looking to make a real difference and grow your skill set by teaming up with the best technology consultants in the space, then Green Irony is the place for you!