Technical Delivery Manager
CRI Advantage, Inc.
Boise , ID 83701
Posted 5 months ago
CRI Advantage has over 30 years of successful project, solutions, and managed services delivery in the Information Technology field. We are a thriving business supporting commercial, state and federal government clients. We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join our full time staff and work across our Services and Solutions groups to apply best practices in project management delivery. CRI is looking for that individual who applies themselves as a servant leader to organization, teams, and clients.
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is responsible for leading the delivery of large, strategic, and complex data integration projects on behalf of our customers. The incumbent will work closely with project team members, our customers internal team, and our alliance partners to ensure successful project delivery. The TDM is ultimately responsible for the leadership, financial management, quality, and timely delivery of the project for our customer.
In the course of client engagement, the TDM will be expected to:
- Act as Project Manager for the overall initiative when there is no project manager assigned from the customers organization
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the customers organization
- Provide the single point of contact for resolution of project related issues
- Communicate overall project status to the customer and to professional services management on a regular basis
- Facilitate project meetings, including project kickoff, project status, steering committee, and other project stage gate meetings
- Work with project team members to define project tasks, durations, milestones, and dependencies both within the project and across other projects
- Ensures project team and stakeholders understanding of the project estimates and project scope in order to deliver within the boundaries of the given estimates and assumptions
- Manage customer expectations regarding project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Coordinate with project team members and partners to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
- Project charter and roadmap
- Stakeholder matrix
- Project status reports
- Project schedules
- Issues and risk log
- Communication plan
- Project scope change assessment and change requests
- Business requirements specification
- Requirements traceability matrix
- Data quality plan
- Service level agreements
In the course of a project engagement, the TDM will be responsible for execution of the following deliverables as required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Delivery Experience working in an agile development environment (scrum or Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in running daily scrums and managing backlog
- Experience in using agile project management tools
- Experience working effectively with upper management and multiple stakeholders. Must also be able to lead technical personnel (Development Team Managers, Systems Analysts, Developers, Testers)
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans.
- Outstanding cross-team collaboration and written communication skills
- Ability to lead by influence up, down and across an organization
- Strong technical knowledge enough to communicate requirements and solutions to development teams
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Broad understanding of program management concepts and tools, including technical, innovation process, product management, financial and operations functions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Understanding of DevOps practice and having demonstrated experience working in such environment
Great things happen when you have the CRI Advantage!
CRI has a family oriented company culture and is family owned.Our management team believes employee growth is as equally important as company growth. CRI offers many types of learning opportunities, such as free training for industry certifications through online educational portals, or through self-directed funding for individuals.
We work on unique projects including supporting missions involving national security, energy research, law enforcement, transportation, and health and welfare. We are headquartered in the Pacific Northwest (Boise, ID) with offices in Idaho Falls and DC.
Our corporate mission from the very beginning has been to make a positive difference in peoples lives * Provide freedom of choice in benefits packages
CRI employees have access to a variety of different plans under United Healthcare Medical and Dental* including low to high deductible options. There is no waiting period for the UHC plans.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No waiting period; accrued per pay period
- 136 hours of PTO per year for 0 to 5 years of service
- 176 hours of PTO per year after 5 years
- 216 hours of PTO per year after 10 years
Education free 24x7 access to online training through Skillport learning portal.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Corporate Discount Rewards Portal