Technical Architect, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Worldgroup Careers MWT
New York , US-NY 10017
Posted 2 months ago
MRM Commerce is the strategic, creative, commerce technical implementation offering within MRM. We focus on the omnichannel commerce experience, and we are seeking a seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Architect to join our international Delivery team.
The Technical Architect role is unique in that it is the pinnacle of technical leadership for our client delivery teams to solve the hardest technical problems.
As part of the multidisciplinary nature of this role, TAs are involved in project scoping, requirements gathering, staffing, estimation and leadership of the project team throughout the delivery process, and are also called on to perform in a Sales Engineer capacity for their areas of expertise. In conjunction with a Client Partner and Project Manager, Technical Architects are ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of client engagements through deep technical problem solving.
- Lead Architect for Salesforce Commerce practice, responsible for technology implementations, enterprise architecture decision making, project implementation processes, and team leadership.
- Partnering with business, IT, and marketing leaders to enable the execution of strategies related to eCommerce & web technology. Working directly with stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute these initiatives.
- Partnering with technology products & services, including Salesforce, to architect & implement solutions that address the needs of stakeholders. Developed functional, technical, and platform requirements as part of projects.
- Designing and implementing discovery, definition, and design process to streamline the requirements gathering process across projects.
- Participating with business development team to sell opportunities related to eCommerce with prospective partners & clients.
- Participating in implementation backend software technology using a variety of tools in partnership with developers.
- Perform technical design for and lead implementation of MRM Commerce client projects
- In conjunction with a Client Partner and Project Manager, own the overall delivery of client projects
- Contribute to the proposal writing and SOW creation process
- Work with the staffing team to ensure projects are staffed with the correct number of resources and proper level of expertise
- Responsible for technical design and deliverables for client projects
- Interact with client IT teams to coordinate delivery and deployment of MRM Commerce solutions
- Present technical solutions to both business and IT teams
- Provide technical leadership for project teams
- Leads development of mentorship and training programs for company technical staff
- Sets company-wide technical standards and actively participates in technical practice domains
- Participate in the sales process as an SME or SE when needed
- Strong knowledge and expertise regarding SFCC Platform
Tools & Skills Required:
- Expert knowledge designing solutions for Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (Commerce Cloud B2C and/or B2B). Developer or Architect certification is a plus.
- Experience integrating with systems in a business or e-commerce ecosystem & third-party APIs (Order Management, 3PL, PIM, CRM, ERP, WMS, ESP, Marketing platforms, Content platforms).
- Knowledge of Order Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of server-side web technologies & frameworks and software engineering principles, databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; caching/performance improvements; software design patterns and integration patterns.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Solution-oriented approach to software development.
- Industry knowledge e-commerce and web, B2B and B2C business models.
- Experience shaping projects including authoring/reviewing proposals and SOWs
- Experience leading and influencing cross-disciplinary teams through all phases of project
- Bachelors degree required; degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 10 years of software development experience with enterprise applications and/or platforms
- 5 years in technical leadership or architect position
At MRM, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- Were Better Together
- Well figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
WE LOVE OUR DIVERSE WORKPLACE! MRM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, RELIGION, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN, DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER OCCUPATIONALLY IRRELEVANT CRITERIA.
Required SkillsRequired Experience