Nashville , TN 37203
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
6 MonthsJob ID:
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.CereCore
is seeking aSr. Imaging Systems Administrator
to sit in Nashville, TN.Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates clinical imaging information technology systems operations.
- Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve imaging systems and related DICOM integrations.
- Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering staff.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- 5+ year's experience in Imaging Systems Administration
- HL7, Image systems and routing experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
(formerly known asParallon Technology Solutions
) was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.CereCore
is a private company, which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).To learn moreclick here. "Follow" us onLinkedIn.